SUNDAY, MAY 6, 2018
10:00 A.M. @ NYC LOCATION TBD
A once in a lifetime opportunity. A 6-hour* in-person seminar on a modern master's repertoire - taught by the man himself.
*There will be an additional 1 hour lunch break
Asi Wind will teach everything in his new book Repertoire - two decades worth of practical miracles.
His magic is as fair as it gets - as if the magic happens by itself. Get ready to learn never-before-seen underground material, and also several of his modern classics, now with improved handlings.
You will learn:
- Time Is Money - A borrowed, signed bill vanishes and reappears under a spectator’s wristwatch.
- A.W.A.C.A.A.N. - Asi's any card at any number.
- Out of the Blue - Nearly impromptu version of “Brainwave.”
- True Colors - Color divination of a shuffled deck.
- Somebody Stop Me - Under test conditions card divination.
- S.A.C.A.A.N. - Shuffled any card at any number.
- A Coin Trick - Predicting the locations of two freely selected cards.
- Double Exposure - A Triumph effect with a borrowed phone (with additional handling and features details).
- Catch 23 - A Chair Test that doesn’t use chairs, combined with a Bank Night, where the contents of the envelopes are related to the people onstage
- The Trick That Never Ends - A spectator cuts to any card he names.
- Selected, Torn, Marked, Stabbed, Crumpled, Burnt, Restored, & Transported Page - A spectator chooses a book from a bunch of books. A chosen page is torn out of the book, it gets burned, and it reappears in the book, burnt edges and all.
- Make no Mistake - A visual color change that corrects two (intentional) mistakes.
- Crossing Over - A spectator removes a group of cards from the pack and is asked to think of one of them. That card vanishes and reappears reversed in the middle of the pack.
- Back Flip - A spectator blindly reverses a card in the deck, and that card happens to be the card he named.
- Remote Control - Divining two cards that have been removed from different parts of the deck beyond the spectator's back.
- Folded Under Pressure - A deceptive way to secretly fold a card into fourths.
- Sloppy Seconds Force - A useful nonchalant force.
- Not-So-Straight Triumph - Two triumph effects back to back.
- S.C.A.A.N. - Shuffled card at any number.
- Lucky 13 - A new treatment to a classic plot that has been attributed to Johann Nepomuk Hofzinser "suit selection."
- Tango - A sympathetic effect with two decks and a surprise kicker.