The Hideout V2 by Outlaw Effects.
Once again the master of wallets Tony Curtis took on the task of recreating one of the mentalism communities favorite wallets. Disguised as an everyday bill-fold wallet, the Hideout V2 is a powerhouse full of hidden pockets and even has a very sneaky peek built in. It's a regular full size bi-fold hip pocket wallet. It is made from high quality leather to Tony Curtis's exacting standards.
"The Hideout is one of the most versatile mentalist wallets I've seen. The creative possibilities for effective 'impromptu' work are endless. High quality work and well thought out."
- Bob Cassidy
1. Its primary functions are multiple outs/indexing and built in peek!
2. This wallet has twenty pockets, two of them gaffed for the built-in peek, eight pockets that are "hidden" and they're not in the bill compartment. The bill compartment is not gaffed.
3. It has pockets that are wide enough to hold business cards, credit cards, Kioku cards, Psi Cards etc. Nine pockets of the twenty are deep enough to completely conceal a playing card.
4. It can be set up as a switching wallet. The wallet duplicates itself (don't ask).
5. There are hidden pockets that can hold playing cards, be used for indexing, multiple outs, KK routines etc.