A small mixed Rubik's Cube is shown to the spectator. Then the magician magically starts to solve it right in front of their eyes without touching it! This is Cube: Impossible!
"An impossible situation and an entertaining plot makes this trick great! Plus, the fact you can hand it out to be examined is killer. A comical, and powerful trick that you will love!"
- Takamiz Usui
"A trick with a high-quality Rubik's Cube that comes in a perfect box."
- Michael Lam
"Cube: Impossible is a fun pocket trick. It's easy to carry, fun to watch, and great for casual social moments."
- Will Tsai
The magician introduces a key chain, which has a small mixed Rubik's Cube inside a small box.
The top of the box is a clear acrylic and the other 5 sides are colored in black.
Hand the box to the spectator and have them try to spin or turn the cube inside the box.
The spectator is unable to do so.
But when the box is handed back, the magician can turn the cube without any effort.
Show the spectator that the cube is slowly starting to be solved.
The box is handed to the spectator again to try.
The spectator cannot turn the cube.
Finally, the magician completely solves the Rubik's Cube with ONE shake.
The spectator can examine the box at the end of the performance.
- A thoroughly explained online video instruction comes with the product.
- No special technique to solve the cube is needed.
- The box can be examined at any time during the performance.
- Resets in seconds.
- Can be performed surrounded.
- It can be attached on a key holder to be easily carried around.
- Can be performed anytime, anywhere.
"A great fresh take on an old classic."
"Cube: Impossible is one of the best pocket tricks I've ever owned! I love it so much!"
- Hanson Chien
"I love Cube: Impossible! It's a great visual trick and a clever update on Badlands Bob."
- Liam Montier
What you receive:
- Cube: Impossible full set with gimmick
- Online explanations (English subtitles)