The following takes place between 10 am and 11 pm:
- The Self Bending Straw - A drinking straw bends by itself as you hold it lightly.
- Circle Vanish - A very visual coin vanish.
- Two rope & ring moves - Fast, clean and super visual linking and unlinking of a ring and rope.
- Memoradix - After three increasingly impossible card locations, the deck ends up in new deck order.
- The Real Green Shuffle - Lennart Green's false riffle shuffle with Erik"s addition.
- Sleeveless Sleeving - A pen appears, disappears, appears and transforms, a crash course in sleeving!
- Sleeveless & Purseless - Bonus sleeving.
- Forced Will - An impromptu prediction of how the spectator will place random objects on the table.
- JS Card Control, Double Lift and Top Change, adapted into three short and powerful card tricks.
- Cherry Blossom - Not suitable at the dinner table. Regurgitation, sort of...
- Suction - Impromptu, designed for dinner seatings.
- Ace routine - Includes Ace Production, the Turnover Muck Switch, Vanishing Aces, the Breakaway Case.
- Display Bend - Cheeky and visual spoonbending.
- Askernas Retention Pass - Utility coin vanish.
- Redneck Remedy - An innovative twist on the multiplying bottles.
- Gap Drive - You will love to practise this magician fooler.
- Clink Catch - An eyecatching stunt. Start with coins, turn them into anything you like.
- Time After Time - An amazing principle. Three spectators, a shuffled deck and a series of random events leading to three impossible card revelations that will probably even fool the performer.
"I have rarely enjoyed watching a magic DVD as much as this one. The productions values are top-notch, the setting is elegant, the inventors are charming and well-rehearsed, and the material is of an extremely high quality."
- Gordon Bean
"Ten of Scandinavias most clever and talented magicians demonstrate and teach their magic on this new DVD. This is creative, energetic and visual magic in a beautifully produced DVD, highly recommended."
- Matthew Field, Editor, The Magic Circular
"Watch out for the latest invasion from Scandinavia! Fortunately it is just excellent magic, very well executed. A Smorgasbord of Magic - it"s their specialty."
- Roberto Giobbi
"Do yourself a favor and get 21! Twen-ty-one, Twen-ty-one!"
"Refresh your perspective, recharge your attitude, and let the Lateral Thinking and novel approaches expand your consciousness! 21 does what creative works are supposed to do: inspire, guide, teach, satisfy, and make your magic new."
- Jon Racherbaumer
"Creativity is certainly alive and well in Sweden! The thoughts that popped into my head as I watched were - Wow! This is excellent! Great thinking! Got me again! How cool is that! My two word recommendation - "Buy it!"
- Mike Powers
"These DVDs have something for everyone - great bar gags, great close-up ideas, great stage magic ideas."
- Allan Ackerman
Total Running Time Approximately: 2hr 6min
FO.create( FO, 'player1');